Friday, November 18, 2011

Plug plants.petunia,impatience,i have no green house but have very wam shed with small window. can i grow on?

Plants need light in order to survive let alone grow. That being said, if you can add light to the shed, you should be able to use it.





I grow my seedlings in the darkest corner of my basement. I made a grow shelf system and added lights and it works great.





I bought a open wire shelving unit and two sets of florescent lights for each shelf and hung them over the lower shelf. I keep the lights really low, just an inch or two, over the plants and they grow just fine. They do make some broad spectrum lights specifically for indoor growing that will fit regular flourescent shop lights, but they are expensive and I have done fine without them.





So, yes--you can use your shed provided you have access to electricity and are willing to install some lights.

Plug plants.petunia,impatience,i have no green house but have very wam shed with small window. can i grow on?
Absolutely ,just get some cheap floresents and it will b fine.


No comments:

Post a Comment