Friday, May 21, 2010

Traveling on bus with TWO 11 month olds and one mommy?

I am trying to figure out how to do this. I have a Moby Wrap and on the site it shows that you can use it with two babies.





I will be carrying two 11 month olds and one small Zooper Salsa stroller and Petunia Pickle Bag but it turns into a backpack.

Traveling on bus with TWO 11 month olds and one mommy?
Oh...you poor thing. I travelled by bus with a one year old and a newborn once, and boy was it difficult. Passing the 8 hours on the bus was probably the hardest part.





You will certainly have your hands full. I vote for a double stroller. It is probably your best bet. At least once you are off the bus, you have a convenient way to carry both of them.





Good luck...
Reply:i went on a train with my son and my husband that was hard it depends what the distance is long or short? id say just use a twin buggy it will save you having to carry them


No comments:

Post a Comment