Monday, November 16, 2009

What are some good perennials I can plant if my home faces East?

I typically just place some planter of petunias and geraniums....but I'm also looking for some suggestions of plants/flowers that will thrive in the location I need them to be in. I have a townhouse which faces East. I do water my plants in Summer daily. What other plants/flowers will thrive in this location? I've tried petunias, but they tend to dry up and wilt in my sunny locale. Thanks!

What are some good perennials I can plant if my home faces East?
~ It depend on what state you live in. Google your state's name and state extension service. Your state extension service will have a list of the perennials that will grow the best for your area.


Echinacea purpurea-the Purple coneflower grows well almost anywhere.


Here is a link to the Ohio extension services list of best perennials. http://plantfacts.osu.edu/plantlist/pere...
Reply:Go here for east side plants:





http://kcgardens.kansascity.com/node/633

leather casual sandals

No comments:

Post a Comment